Las Vegas Sands (LVS) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 62, May is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 93 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV above 100
- Nautilus (NLS) May option implied volatility at 105 into quarter results
- Marriott (MAR) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!