Kroger (KR) call put ratio 11.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March weekly 33 calls into quarter release
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kroger (NYSE: KR) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, March is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 95 into the expected release of quarter results into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 4. Call put ratio 11.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March weekly 33 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!