Kroger (KR) call put ratio 11.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March weekly 33 calls into quarter release
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kroger (NYSE: KR) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, March is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 95 into the expected release of quarter results into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 4. Call put ratio 11.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March weekly 33 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) IV is as shares near low end of 8-month range
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) option implied volatility near lower end of range
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) April weekly 1507.50 straddle priced for a move of 5% into quarter results