Kroger (KR) call put ratio 1 call to 5.5 puts with focus on June 37.50 puts into quarter results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kroger (NYSE: KR) June call option implied volatility is at 70, July is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 55 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on June 17. Call put ratio 1 call to 5.5 puts with focus on June 37.50 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility flat into the expected release of quarter results
- Active options: NIO BABA SNAP TLRY C QCOM NOK PFE UBER AMZN PYPL
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: TLRY C QCOM NOK PFE UBER PYPL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!