Kohl's (KSS) March weekly 57 straddle priced for a move of 8.5% into quarter results
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) March weekly 57 straddle priced for a move of 8.5% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Activist Settlement Could Amount to 20% EPS Growth - Jefferies
- Increasing unusual put option volume: NUAN TAL ALLY CLVR
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg