KeyCorp (KEY) June 22 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 36, May is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 78 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 20. Call put ratio 7.5 calls to 1 put with focus on June 22 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!