Juniper Networks (JNPR) July weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 46, August is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 112 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on July 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) option implied volatility near low end of range
- Aterian (ATER) option volume increases
- GlobalStar (GSAT) option volume increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!