Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly and February 165 calls into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, February is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 70 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 26. Call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly and February 165 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- Whirlpool (WHR) weekly IV light on increasing IV into quarter results and outlook
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls into quarter release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!