Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) April weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 25, May is at 17; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 37 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Unity Software Inc. (U) May 85 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8.5% into quarter results
- Global X Cloud Computing ETF (CLOU) option implied volatility low as shares pull back on more calls than puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!