Jabil (JBL) June call option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jabil (NYSE: JBL) June call option implied volatility is at 94, July is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 69 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on June 17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 and 30 calls
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) calls more active than puts into quarter results and growth outlook
- Clorox (CLX) August weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!