JPMorgan (JPM) October 165 straddle priced for a move of +/- 2.5% into quarter results
- Stocks stall, oil cools, Evergrande and lira fall
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- IBM (IBM) Stock Falls Over 4% as Third Quarter Revenues Miss Street
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
- Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Hits Another Stumbling Block, November Start Now Very Unlikely
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) October 165 straddle priced for a move of +/- 2.5% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on October 13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: TSLA LVS IBM
- Square (SQ) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: STX ALLY DGX IPG AAL AN ALK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!