JPMorgan (JPM) IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) October call option implied volatility is at 35, November is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on October 13. Call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put with focus on October weekly 155 calls into quarter results
- Active options: LCID AAPL TSLA F FB C AMD MRK PLUG MSFT SNAP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!