International Game Tech (IGT) call put ratio 39 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
International Game Tech (NYSE: IGT) call put ratio 39 calls to 1 put with focus on June 20 calls into the expected release of quarter results on May 11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IGT ADVANTAGE Casino Management System Elevates Gaming in Greece via Deployment at Regency Casino Thessaloniki
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMC WISH CLOV PLUG NIO AMZN
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!