Intel (INTC) October weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 73, November is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on October 21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 33
- Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) May weekly calls expiring today active
- Ambarella (AMBA) June weekly option implied volatility at 150 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!