Intel (INTC) October weekly 55.5 straddle priced for a move of +/- 5% into quarter results
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) October weekly 55.5 straddle priced for a move of +/- 5% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 33
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) call put ratio 1 call to 1.4 puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!