Illumina (ILMN) calls more active than puts on flat IV
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 43, February is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 77 into the expected release of quarter results on January 27. Call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- Intel (INTC) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Illumina (ILMN) Says it Remains Committed to GRAIL Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!