IBM (IBM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, May is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 into the expected release quarter results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoorDash (DASH) IV at 76 into quarter results and outlook
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
- Active options: AMD XOM DKNG X F T BAC MSFT CLF AMC BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!