IBM (IBM) option IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- European Stocks Have Further to Fall, Goldman Warns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 66, May is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 44 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudi Data, AI Authority (SDAIA) and Ministry of Energy Partner with IBM to Accelerate Sustainability Initiatives in Saudi Arabia Using AI
- Rite Aid (RAD) October 6.5 straddle priced into quarter results
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) option IV at 30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!