IBM (IBM) IV at high end of range into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, May is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 into the expected release quarter results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV above 100
- Rackspace Technology (RXT) option IV at 56, below 52-week high of 146
- Workhorse Group (WKHS) weekly option implied volatility at 130 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!