Home Depot (HD) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Pre-Fed jitters to keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) May call option implied volatility is at 41, June is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 42 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell May 18. Call put ratio 1 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finance of America (FOA) call put ratio 11.1 calls to 1 put
- Corsair Gaming (CRSR) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put
- Roblox (RBLX) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put into reports daily active use
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!