Home Depot (HD) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) April weekly 84 straddle priced for a move of 5.5% into quarter results
- Active options: NKLA AMD BA FCEL AAL BABA FB AMZN NFLX PLUG FSR
- Church leaders call for Home Depot boycott over Georgia voting curbs