Group 1 Automotive (GPI) option implied volatility near low end of range as shares near record high
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Fisker (FSR) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 7%
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!