General Motors (GM) call put ratio 6.5 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly 53 calls
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) January weekly (29) call option implied volatility is at 57, February is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 188. Call put ratio 6.5 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly 53 calls into the expected release of quarter results on February 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) option IV above 100 into quarter results and outlook
- General Motors (GM) and LG Chem To Announce Second Joint-venture Battery Plant On Friday - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!