General Motors (GM) February weekly option IV bid into quarter results
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) February weekly 51 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8% into the expected release of quarter results on February 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 3%
- Deere & Co. (DE) May 365 straddle priced for a move of 7% into the expected release of quarter results today before the bell
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) May weekly 29 straddle priced for a move of 13% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!