Gap, Inc. (GPS) call put ratio 1 call to 4.2 puts into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 173, March is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 50 to 132 into the expected release of quarter results on March 4. Call put ratio 1 call to 4.2 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!