Freeport-McMoran (FCX) 30-day option implied volatility at flat 56 as shares near upper end of range
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 73 as cooper prices trend higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) call put ratio 9.6 calls to 1 put with focus on June 27 calls into quarter results
- BlackBerry (BB) 30-day option implied volatility at 132
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) option implied volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!