Ford Motor (F) puts more active than calls into quarter results and EV outlook
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 75, November is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 78 into the expected release of quarter results today. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.9 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) December weekly option prices into quarter results
- Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into quarter results
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) option implied volatility into Glaxo says its antibody drug works against Omicron
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!