Ford Motor (F) call put ratio 9.8 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly (29) 11.5 and 12 calls
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) January weekly (29) call option implied volatility is at 70, February is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 195. Call put ratio 9.8 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly (29) 11.5 and 12 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) April option IV at low end of range
- CME Group (CME) IV into Bitcoin above $64K
- Tradeweb Markets (TW) IV into into Nasdaq sets Coinbase (COIN) reference price at $250 in its direct listing and Bitcoin trades at record high