Foot Locker (FL) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 171, March is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 137 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 26. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) option IV low into quarter results and outlook
- Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies as New CFO Appears Focused on OmniChannel Integration
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) April weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results