FlexEnergy Green Solutions (FLEX) February call spreaders active
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FlexEnergy Green Solutions (NASDAQ: FLEX) call put ratio 94 calls to 1 put with focus on February 16 and 18 calls
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) May weekly 20 straddle bid into quarter results
- Intuit (INTU) May weekly 367 straddle priced for a move of 12% into quarter results
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) May weekly 29 straddle priced into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!