FireEye (FEYE) call put ratio 26 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 156, February is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 149 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 26 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Ally Financial (ALLY) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) option implied volatility low into quarter results and merger completion