FedEx (FDX) option IV at upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) March call option implied volatility is at 124, April is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 124 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Overweight
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!