FedEx (FDX) June weekly option implied volatility is at 51 into quarter results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) June weekly call option implied volatility is at 51, July is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 63 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on June 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) August weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: AMZN PINS XOM CVX
- Caterpillar (CAT) weekly option prices bid into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!