Facebook (FB) January weekly 280 and 285 calls active into quarter release and outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 90, February is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on January 27. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly 280 and 285 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Adds Zoom (ZM) and Gotomeeting to Portal TV
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!