Electronic Arts (EA) weekly bid into quarter results and outlook
- Futures slip as U.S. calls for pause in J&J's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 70, February is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 80 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- PayPal (PYPL) option implied volatility at 40 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) 30-day option implied volatility at 194