Dropbox (DBX) weekly IV priced at high end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 149, May is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 93 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) July 77 and 85 calls into quarter results
- Boeing (BA) option volume above average
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) option implied volatility near low end of range into Bitcoin trades below $30,000
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!