Dollar General (DG) March option implied volatility at high end of range into quarter results
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) March call option implied volatility is at 71, April is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 68 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts into quarter release and outlook
- Western Digital (WDC) option implied volatility flat, shares near record high
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) option implied volatility near low end of range, shares near record high