Discovery, Inc (DISCA) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 and 30 calls
- Futures rise as taper fears fade
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Discovery, Inc (NASDAQ: DISCA) August call option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 117 into the expected release of quarter results on August 3. Call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 and 30 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil (JBL) call put ratio 5.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) 30-day option implied volatility at 67
- Steelcase (SCS) option implied volatility into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!