Discovery, Inc (DISCA) call put ratio 1 call to 2 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Discovery, Inc (NASDAQ: DISCA) March call option implied volatility is at 59, April is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of into the expected release of quarter results on February 22. Call put ratio 1 call to 2 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into events
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- State Street (STT) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook