Devon Energy (DVN) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) February call option implied volatility is at 98, March is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 213 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly 23 and 24 calls as shares rally 17%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!