Delta Air Lines (DAL) April 48 straddle priced for a move of 4% into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) April 48 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bumble (BMBL) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- DraftKings (DKNG) 30-day option implied volatility low as shares sell off 4.5% after quarter results
- Roblox (RBLX) Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!