Deckers Outdoor (DECK) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) February call option implied volatility is at 53, March is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 123 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Seagate Technology (STX) April weekly 84 straddle priced for a move of 5.5% into quarter results
- American Express (AXP) option implied volatility at upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!