Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) weekly IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 180, April is at 83; compared to its 52-week range of 68 to 274 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) April IV above 150 into quarter results and outlook
- Citigroup (C) April 73 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!