Darden Restaurants (DRI) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, April is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 137 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) May IV bid above April
- State Street (STT) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- NIO Inc. (NIO) IV near lower end of range, shares down 5%