Darden Restaurants (DRI) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put on flat IV into quarter results
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) April call option implied volatility is at 44, May is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 137 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 25. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Bank OZK (OZK) option IV low
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook