CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) option implied volatility at high end of range into quarter results
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) March call option implied volatility is at 117, April is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 50 to 117 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 35 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!