Coupang (CPNG) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Coupang (NYSE: CPNG) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 108, August is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 95 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) call put ratio 1 call to 4.6 puts into quarter results
- Kroger (KR) December weekly 44 straddle into quarter results
- Okta, Inc. (OKTA) December weekly 73 straddle into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!