Coupa Software (COUP) March 272 straddle priced for a move of 8.5% into quarter results
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) March 272 straddle priced for a move of 8.5% into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 16
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high
- Increasing unusual put option volume: PLTR NIO UBER AMC NUAN
- Intel (INTC) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 3.4%