Costco (COST) option IV flat into quarter release and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, March is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 76 into the expected release of quarter results into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on March 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) option IV low into quarter results and outlook
- Abbott (ABT) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
- IBM (IBM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results