Costco (COST) March weekly call option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 40, March is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 76 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) option implied volatility at upper end of range
- Peloton (PTON) option implied volatility flat at 73
- Altria Group (MO) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into upcoming results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!